All application materials to the Department of Psychology’s Graduate Program must be submitted via the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences. Please visit the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences’ Admissions page (new window) for complete information about submitting applications.
The application deadline for Fall 2020 admission is December 1, 2019.
Application materials submitted after the due date may not be considered.
- Applications may be submitted to either the stand alone Doctoral or the Dual Degree program.
- Prospective students applying to the dual degree program must also apply to and be accepted by the McCourt School of Public Policy (new window) (MSPP). Applicants who wish to apply to the dual degree program must submit an application fee and a complete set of supporting documents for each degree program to which an application is being made. Failure to provide additional sets of credentials for more than one degree program of application may delay the review of your application(s).
- Please consult the Graduate School’s Admissions Summary Chart (new window) for details about supplemental forms and materials required for specific programs and our Graduate Program’s Admission Requirements (new window) page for more information.
Applicants are admitted by the Dean of the Graduate School. Admission is official upon receipt of a letter from the Graduate School Dean. Admission to a degree program may be granted to applicants:
- who have received a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or the equivalent from an international college or university;
- who will graduate or have graduated with an average of B or better;
- who meet the academic criteria specified by the department or program and the Graduate School.
For More Information
Please visit the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (new window)‘ website for detailed application and admissions procedures.
Office of Graduate Admissions
Washington, DC 20057-1004
Tel. (202) 687-5568
Fax: (202) 687-6802