Psi Chi is an organization dedicated to the advancement of the science of psychology. Membership is open to graduate and undergraduate psychology students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Kendall Torpey, President
- Kimmy Schlafly, Vice President of Marketing and Communication
- Stephen Tranchina, Vice President of Financial Affairs
- Gaia Mattiace, Vice President of Programming and Events
- Daniel Lysak, Vice President of Logistical Coordination
- Maggie Odier, Vice President of Data Management
- Completion of 3 semesters or 5 quarters of the college course
- Completion of 9 semester hours or 14 quarter hours of psychology courses
- Ranking in the top 35% of their class in general scholarship
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) in both Psychology classes and in cumulative grades
Applying to Psi Chi
Applications to become a member of Psi Chi are accepted in May of each year, and induction is held the following September. To apply, please visit Psi Chi's "Become a Member" page, click on the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page, and enter "Georgetown University" as your chapter. We will then process your information via the Registrar's Office and approve your membership if you meet the requirements. If accepted to Psi Chi, there is a one-time $35 local chapter fee, which funds Psi Chi-sponsored events, and a one-time $55 national chapter fee.